[nycphp-talk] Apache look back functionality and PHP

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Thu Aug 4 14:50:43 EDT 2005

Thanks for the input.  That's what I thought.  I'm running Apache 1.3** and
I think the acceptpathinfo directive was default on back then.  Wonder if it
has something to do with the Zend debugger configured on the server?  I get
really weird results in the $_SERVER array that look a lot like the Zend
stuff (e.g. dummy.php)

--------------------------
Mark L. Withington
PLMresearch