[nycphp-talk] Redirect after post with "HTTP/1.1 303 See Other"

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Wed Jan 26 14:52:53 EST 2005

Hans C. Kaspersetz hans-at-cyberxdesigns.com |nyphp dev/internal group
use| wrote:

> +1 Chris!  I owe you a cold adult beverage.
> John, do you have an opinion on this?
>
> Hans

My opinion is that Dan and Chris are both brilliant and diligent.

I have no experience with the 303, but I can inquire of Google and
Yahoo! and ask around.

If it works practically, it might be an answer to the flash detection
issue (?). Since any redirect has potential for abuse, however if there
was a way to do it without any redirection, of course that is best.

-=john andrews