[nycphp-talk] Whats a Competitive Salary for PHP Dev

David Ngo to_dngo at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 00:14:18 EDT 2006

If all you care about is having a cheap standard of
living and still being in a good job market, you
should try Denver, where I just moved from. For $760 a
month I have a 900sq ft luxury 2 bedroom. Food and
insurance are cheap too, thats all relative to NYC.

http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=100+market+street,+potdam,+new+york+13676&ll=45.660127,-74.838867&spn=5.313602,17.841797