[nycphp-talk] [OT] - NYC Salaries

Edward Kozek ekozek at rightmedia.com
Thu Aug 3 13:36:24 EDT 2006

It'd be tough on $65K, anywhere within commuting distanct of NYC, unless you
found a sweet deal on rent. In many neighborhoods you can just park on the
street for free, so that isn't necessarily a required expense.

As far as raising a family in NYC. I wouldn't want to raise a family
anywhere else. I hated growing up in the burbs; I had very little exposure
to different cultures/people/work/food/you name it. Here you get it all, and
overall NYC is one of the safest cities in the world.

/Ed

On 8/3/06 1:20 PM, "LeeEyerman at aol.com" <LeeEyerman at aol.com> wrote:

> I LOVE NYC, and have partied there my whole youth.  It is the best place in
> the world to be single and completely alive.  I miss a lot about it, the food,
> the bars, the clubs, the parks, etc.  But I would never raise a family there,
> ever.

> NYPHPCon 2006 Presentations Online
> http://www.nyphpcon.com

Edward Kozek, Director
Right Media Inc. | 212 5th Avenue, 8th Floor | New York, NY 10010
212.561.6483 | ekozek at rightmedia.com <mailto:ekozek at rightmedia.com>  |
http://www.rightmedia.com <http://www.rightmedia.com>