[nycphp-talk] Zend IDE problems and the Apple MACs as develomentplatforms

Jeff Loiselle jeff.loiselle at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 14:29:47 EST 2006

I don't mean to rain on everyone's parade.. but I've had my MacBook
Pro since April and it's already been in the shop twice in the last 4
weeks for broken fans. I love the thing and all, but is literally the
first laptop I've owned that I've ever had to send in for service.

Surf YouTube for MacBook pro noises to hear the wails and screams that
some of them make.

Otherwise, I'd say go for it. Zend works great when the fans aren't
eroding the inner casing.