[nycphp-talk] [OT] dedicated server email woes

Jack Scott lists at jack-scott.com
Thu May 18 15:08:44 EDT 2006

Russ- phpMailer is an interface to the sendmail function which uses an
MTA like sendmail or POSTFIX, so adding this to the mix wont do
anything.

Marc - Your host is right, you need proper SPF (Sender Policy
Framework)records as well as a record which resolves to your mail server
IE: mail.myserver.com
Go here and use these tools: http://www.dnsstuff.com/
Also, are you handling your DNS or your host?