[nycphp-talk] [OT] live slide-show delivery via browser only

edward potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 22:15:36 EST 2006

I suspect dozens of php slideshow applications out there, sorry I
don't have the links, however Google  is your friend on this one.

If you really want to do it right, Flash is probably your best bet,
people have been doing this for year in Actionscript and have put
together some very sophisticated applications that are way beyond what
you can do with php/js.

for example:

http://www.slideshowpro.net/

:-)  ed