[nycphp-talk] [OT] live slide-show delivery via browser only

Allen Shaw ashaw at polymerdb.org
Sat Nov 4 13:45:54 EST 2006

Hi Ed,

Yeah, I know.  That's what I was thinking, too: this ought to exist. I
did google around quite a bit, but all I'm finding are apps to help me
put up a slideshow that the user pages through himself (for example,
SlideshowPro and others).  What I really need, though, is the ability to
let the *presenter* control the advance of the slides in
real time, as you would do in a meeting with people.

If I could find this existing, it would be a great thing.  I'd rather
not create something from scratch if I can avoid it.

Thanks,
Allen

--
Allen Shaw