[nycphp-talk] OT: Recommendations for web hosting services with extremely good uptimes?

Thu Nov 16 00:29:02 EST 2006

Using Softlayer for my customers and for myself almost a year now.
They have 99.9% uptime SLA. There are 1~10 minutes of scheduled
maintenance down times in every 3-4 months. Most of them takes less than
5 minutes.
Network is amazing, staff is professional and prices are cheap. You can
get a pretty powerful box well under $200/mo
*however* they are UNMANAGED.  *but* they have a very good paid support
system. They will fix/install/update anything you want, for only $3 per
ticket. And they do it in minutes.