[nycphp-talk] OT?: HTML question

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Sat Oct 14 08:57:25 EDT 2006

Yes, but since I have to do a comparison in the target script anyway, what
difference does it make if I do a string compare with 'home' or 'no place
like home'.

Uh! Wait! Phase 6 of my project lists internationalization.....can't do it
the way I have it now unless I want to add cases for every language string
out there. Point well taken!
So I guess with a simple isset() on the array element I get what I need
without worrying what the value is. This is so clever!

Really nice example that shows what people mean when they talk about
seperating presentation from logic. I never got this until today. Thank you
for this quick lesson!

How come that you guys know all this? You must read books and attend
classes 24x7.

         David K.