[nycphp-talk] PHP and MySQL projects to include in a portfolio.

Neil Argent neil.argent at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 10:04:08 EDT 2006

Following an absence from work due a long term illness, I have just
completed the CIW Master Designer qualification to assist me in my to
return to work.

To facilitate my return, it is apparent that I need to learn PHP and
demonstrate its use with and without MySQL.

Could you suggest examples that I should write and use as part of my
portfolio.

I am not looking for detailed descriptions, just brief outlines of
projects that will demonstrate the skills being considered for PHP
employment at this time.

I have some experience of using PHP5 and PHP4 with MySQL, and a lot more
experience in C++, so I am not coming at it as a complete programming
novice.

Thanks.