[nycphp-talk] SQL Full text searcing and storing

Tom Melendez tom at supertom.com
Mon Apr 16 10:07:07 EDT 2007

> Tom: I looked into the software mentioned, but my project
> is an application I'm developing on my spare time, so my budget
> is small. It does look very good, but a bit too much money at this point.
Ben, mnogosearch (and there are others) is free software with a GPL
license.  You can pay for premium support (which is very good, BTW),
but it is not required.

If you are distributing your application and don't want to release
your code (or are developing on Windows) I guess you would then need a
license.

Tom
http://www.liphp.org