[nycphp-talk] [0T] Comcast as ISP -- opinions?

David Mintz david at davidmintz.org
Wed Aug 22 14:13:08 EDT 2007

It's clear that the TOS for residential accounts say "no servers, period"
but I think it's ridiculous to tell us we can't even run sshd to move files
to and from our home machines when we're away from home. That's what's nice
about Speakeasy. It's your Internet connection and you can use it as you
please.

--
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

The subtle source is clear and bright
The tributary streams flow through the darkness