[nycphp-talk] Linux editors

Paul Reinheimer preinheimer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 15:05:56 EDT 2007

Call me biased (php|arch is a training partner for AS) but I'm a big fan of
Komodo,
recent versions do
have code folding, built in SFTP/SCP/FTP support, along with
the usual suspects like CVS & Subversion, and such. The editor itself is
good,
being able to match it up with XDebug on my server is great, the little
tools like
HTTP Inspector and the Rx Toolkit are the icing on the cake. And no JVM :)

IIRC ActiveState is sponsoring the php|works conference in Atlanta in a few
weeks,
so if you're attending there may be some sort of attendee discount on the
program
(there was last year). There's a coupon code for the conference in our
podcast
(podcast.phparch.com)

</plug>?

paul