[nycphp-talk] OOP Books & Resources

Ben Sgro ben at projectskyline.com
Wed Dec 12 11:23:26 EST 2007

Hello Ajai,

I'm about two chapters deep in http://www.bookpool.com/sm/0672326116 and
I'm pretty happy w/it so far.
Great background into OOP and a gentle introduction into UML.

Enjoying it so far, looking forward to getting more time into it.

- Ben

PS: BTW, just finished Hawkings, "the universe in a nutshell", great
book, leaves you wanting more!
http://www.amazon.com/Universe-Nutshell-Stephen-William-Hawking/dp/055380202X

I need to dig up more books like that. Please email me off list if you
have recommendations.