[nycphp-talk] CAKE Ain't Soup!

Marcin Szkudlarek marcin.szkudlarek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 07:12:53 EST 2007

I think that for every framework you need some time to learn it. After
that time you're able to  get the benefits of using it. I spent few
days learning cake (no problems with installation). Usually when I
didn't understand how particular part works I just looked into the
code.. it's the way I recommend for people struggling with Cake. What
I mean in general is that you'll appreciate the benefits of using Cake
after you'll learn at least at the basic level.

Regards,

Marcin