[nycphp-talk] It's 2007, and we haven't talked about Shopping Carts since last year

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Tue Jan 16 03:48:09 EST 2007

Okay it's an old story but remains one that still needs re-writing. It's
2007, a time of web standards, skinnable CMS's, and fancy screen
effects, so why do the available shopping cart solutions still look like
phpnuke?

Any updates to the semiannual PHP-talk question " My customer needs a
shopping cart solution. Is there anything better than X-Cart?"

Real-world experience only, please. Is there a best-choice today if
you're not using Joomla but have site(s) that need an integrated cart?