[nycphp-talk] nyc php classes (night/long format)

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Wed Jun 13 11:09:55 EDT 2007

Peter Sawczynec wrote:
  > Get a book that shows several rudimetary projects done with classes and
> step by step coding.

Being somewhat in the same boat as Jeremy, I'd be interested in any
recommendations for books tthat show usage of classes. Unlike objects, I
have no idea what classes can do and are there for, although I haven't
really used either (I used a few objects, such as the zip object).

I'm looking at a quite large project that I am likely to be allowed to
do at work. I am convinced that I can accomplish it with the knowledge I
have now, but why not take that opportunity and learn something new.

David