[nycphp-talk] Minimal overhead

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Sun Sep 2 21:49:52 EDT 2007

You might be able to create a modified XBitHack Apache module which,
essentially checks to see if the a file has the "x" (execute) bit set
under permissions. If so, then it parses the file, if not, then it
displays as a regular html file. This is normally used for server side
includes, but you could probably modify the script to execute it as a
php file instead.

~Rolan