[nycphp-talk] Why IT Sucks

Jason Scott JasonS at innovationads.com
Fri Apr 18 10:46:10 EDT 2008

Suit types? Geek types? Windoze vs Mac? Discrimination?

I think it is time for my involvement in this thread to end :-) Either that or my head is going to explode.

Jason Scott | Chief Information Officer

233 Broadway, 21st Floor, New York, NY 10279
Ph: 212.509.5218 ext 226 | Fax: 866-797-0971
         innovationads.com