[nycphp-talk] Htaccess and php user account

Chris Shiflett shiflett at php.net
Mon Dec 1 22:26:09 EST 2008

Hi Michele,

On Dec 1, 2008, at 22:20, Michele Waldman wrote:

> I wouldn’t stop using php.  It’s still a useful language, but it
> runs as a process on the server.  It’s not build into server
> behavior.  I just wouldn’t use if to account security, personally.

I don't want to seem insensitive, but please keep in mind that you're
speaking to a pretty informed community of people who don't look upon
FUD and misinformation too kindly. It's pretty clear that you lack the
depth required for your personal preferences to be helpful to others.

Chris

--
Chris Shiflett
http://shiflett.org/