[nycphp-talk] Addcslashes bug

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Tue Feb 12 08:15:01 EST 2008

Cliff:

On Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 07:15:37AM -0500, Cliff Hirsch wrote:

> PEAR Config writes a PHP array file like so:

Your earlier description of the error coming up out of the blue makes it
sound like you're writing out configuration files on the fly.  Is that
the case?  If so, why?  If not, please step back and explain exactly what
your system is doing so we don't need to waste our time guessing.

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/