[nycphp-talk] Upload progress meter

Justin Dearing zippy1981 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 10:38:16 EDT 2008

Last time I needed an upload progress bar, I couldnt get the php
progress bar to work and I didn't find swf upload. I ended up writing
the uplaod page in .net using this component
:http://www.brettle.com/Default.aspx?pageid=32

The developer write it in mono from the get go so it works great on linux.