[nycphp-talk] Bad ISP Problem: Need New Domain Registration, Management and Hosting Service

Ben Sgro ben at projectskyline.com
Sat Sep 5 09:00:50 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have, and still use, nexcess.net for all my hosting and domains.

I have a reseller plan w/them, so it is more than you want to pay, but
their customer support is amazing and you might want to at least take
a look.

I've used goDaddy, but I had problems with addresses being blacklisted.
I also didn't have much success with their customer support (nor did I
expect to).

I also used completeHostingSolutions for a few years, but they are *****
and
nearly had to enter a legal battle to get my domain's released (along
with various BBB complaints) -
I'd advise against them.

Good luck.

- Ben