[nycphp-talk] Making text hard to copy

Anthony Papillion papillion at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 04:44:39 EDT 2010

You're right, Ed. It's impossible to prevent someone who wants a
screenshot from getting one. Someone intent on copying information
will do it, even if they have to take a picture of the screen or hand
copy the material.

The goal of this project is just to make it harder for the "average"
enterprise use from copying information.

Thanks,

--
Sent from my mobile device