[nycphp-talk] PHP IDE, Hudson, Netbeans

Chris Snyder chsnyder at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 11:24:15 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Gary Mort <garyamort at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1) Anyone else using netbeans and if so, what do you think?  Especially if
> your also using hudson and integrating the whole thing.

I share the Eclipse loathing. I'm creaking along with Zend Studio 5.5
(which I wish they would just open source, hello Zend?) since it just
works for me.

I tried NetBeans last year. It was close, very close. You could see it
getting more polished by the week. I finally had to drop it because I
was missing a way to manually associate a variable with a particular
class. Last I heard, there were considering adding the /* @var $foo
myFoo */ syntax used in Studio, so I might go back.