[nycphp-talk] Web 2.0 "how to talk like you know something" presentation

Edward Potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 09:28:21 EST 2010

Web 2.0?  OMG, I've been using Web 3.0 for a year now in my pitches.
Sprinkle in 'The Network Effect and the new Semantic features that
embodies' and you're back in the game.

And of course: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube viral marketing across the
mobile always on connected landscape   ---  OMG that's so January
2010.  ;-)

Just repeat: iPad, iPad, iPad.   Now we're talking.  Gets them
everytime. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone