[nycphp-talk] Technical Debt and project tracking tools

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 10:02:41 EST 2010

Now that I'm getting into Redmine...  I find many things I want to
consolidate tracking there.

I was wondering how others use project tracking tools to keep track of
technical debt:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technical_debt

As it seems to me I'd like to make sure that the technical debt accrued on a
project is listed there and all in one place.  Technical debt looks like a
great bucket to go through when one needs a break from the "mind drain" and
a change of gears, so if it is in the tool to begin with that helps quite a
bit.