[nycphp-talk] Microsoft won’t tell Zend how to build PHP on Windows

Allen Shaw allen at TwoMiceAndAStrawberry.com
Sun Jan 17 18:21:10 EST 2010

Justin Dearing wrote:
> I wrote the details about it on my blog:
>
> http://www.justaprogrammer.net/2010/01/17/microsoft-wont-tell-zend-how-to-build-php/
Hi Justin,

In the interest of continuing this conversation, I reference Zeev's
comment on your blog post, in which he says, "The title (and some of the
contents) is actually quite misleading as this whole incident has
nothing to do with Zend, Microsoft or the relationship between the two
companies. ... For the record, Zend builds PHP on Windows (as does
php.net) on a regular basis."

I suppose, depending on timezones, his comment may have been made after
you sent your email.  But I'm curious to hear what you make of it.

- A.

--
Allen Shaw
TwoMiceAndAStrawberry.com

"Data Management, Web Applications, and the Meaning of Life"