[nycphp-talk] Embedded Followup

Ap | Alsjeblaft! appel at alsjeblaft.nl
Wed Nov 9 10:58:30 EST 2011

How about a plug computer like the Guruplug Server (
http://www.globalscaletechnologies.com/p-31-guruplug-server-standard.aspx)
or TonidoPlug2 (http://www.tonidoplug.com/)? They're about $120, but
have somewhat better specs. I've been thinking about turning one of these
into my own ultraportable localhosts for a while now.

Ap

--
*Alsjeblaft!*
webdevelopment

Stuff I've built: wende.nu, happycampermusic.com, dazzledkid.com,
arthurjussen.nl, schradinova.nl, roomeleven.nl & studiopino.nl

appel at alsjeblaft.nl
http://www.alsjeblaft.nl/