[nycphp-talk] PHP App Store

Federico Ulfo rainelemental at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 20:08:02 EDT 2012

Hey Daniel,

is more similar to the modules repository of Wordpress.

Let me add more details, I'm developing a CMS and an "app store". The app
store is a repository where users can download plugins, modules and themes,
and even upload and share them, after a moderator approval.

Because I'll release the CMS open source my goal is a solution that works
in most PHP installation possible.

I've already implemented the download with Curl and it works well, so
should I still consider mod_xsendfile? And another question, is zlib the
best and most compatible solution to compress files?

Thanks